Minutes of the Community Council Meeting held on 11th November 2019 at the Community Centre
Councillors Lynet Pugh,and Enfys H Davies apologised for their inability to attend.
Deepest sympathy was extended to hdrs 8 Lake and family on the sad loss of Mare Lake. Congratulations to Caryl Haf Jones on getting the S.Q.P. award.
3. Declaration of Interest
As they arise.
5. Matters arising from the minutes
Grit Bins will be put out at the weekend.
- To alleviate the problems of water by Castell Villa and Llys Alaw the Council need to place a camera down the pipe. The work has been done.
a. Road widening Pant and Nantdderwen.
b. Work to be done on Quar Road. Divert surface water towards stream.
c. White lines on junction by Ardwyn and Pont Llanio Hill
6.2 Tree and Boundary Maintenance.
a. Fencing right hand side of Pont Llanio Hill.
b. Tree on Pont Llanio Hill.
a. Nothing new.
6.4 The Pound Garden
a. Nothing new.
Defib A/c £ 1,692.00
Pads Bought £ 71.85
Left in Account £ 1,620.15
6.6 Standing Orders
7. Financial Report
The Council Audit was passed by the Wales Audit Office and the Council looked at the Cormissions report.
|Current Account||£ 100.00|
|High Int Acc||£ 5,053.20|
a. Authorising Payments.
|Information commissioner||£ 40.00|
|Beddfeini Hafod Burial||£ 860.00|
|Soar Y Mynydd Donation||£ 100.00|
|C.C.F. Grit Bins||£ 540.00|
|Poppy Appeal Wreaths||£ 310.00|
b. Paid In
|Poppy Appeal Wreaths||£ 165.00|
- A letter of thanks for the donation from Llanddewi Brefi Y.F.C.
- A request for a donation towards the cost of re erecting the bridge at Soar Y Mynydd. The Council decided to donate £ 100.00
10. Matters arising from Ceredigion
The Council were informed that Budget would be discussed soon.
Cabinet meeting on the 17th December and a Full Council on the 19th December.
11. Village Hall and Community Centre Trustees Committee
12. Ysgol Henry Richard 3-16
Remembrance Day Service was held as usual. Rev Stephen Morgan took the service.
14 Eisteddfod 2020
A meeting will be held in the near future.
15. New Policy
New policy will be considered at next meeting.
16. Any other matter
a) Phone Contract for the Hall is finishing in February.
b) Council will lock into the cost of a sign for Dumping/ fly tipping.
c) Fox Hounds diaplay on the square on Boxing day.
17. Flood resilience Group
Ceredigion County Council are looking into the drain system on the top of Rhiw Qwar.
18. Date of next meeting 9th December 2019
This page is also available in: English