Minutes of the Community Council Meeting held on 8th March 2021 on Zoom
Councillors John Ll Griffiths (Chair), Emmanuel Kincaid, Rhodri Evans, Beth Anthony, Lynet Pugh, Eirwen James, Enfys H Davies, Dafydd Lloyd-Jones.
Councillor Caryl Haf Jones apologised for her inability to attend.
2. Personal Matters.
3. Declaration of Interest
Councillor Emmanuel Kincaid declared interest on Planning permission A210159 Esgair Garn Llanfair Clydogau.
On the proposition of Councillor Rhodri Evans and seconded by Cllr Enfys H. Davies the Council passed the minutes for 8th February 2021.
5. Matters arising from the minutes
- It was decided to make enquiries with Ceredigion regarding progress with filling the Vacant Seat.
a. Road widening Pant and Nantdderwen.
b. Work to be done on Quar Road. Divert surface water towards stream, and trenches need to be cleared.
c. White lines on junction by Ardwyn.
d. Road needs resurfacing between Bear House and Bethesda Chapel.
6.2 Tree and Boundary Maintenance.
a. Fencing right hand side of Pont Llanio Hill.
a. Nothing new.
6.4 The Pound Garden
a. Nothing New
Defib A/c balance £1,460.15
Checking the Defibrillator list:
March – Beth Anthony
April – Dafydd Lloyd-Jones
6.6 Standing Orders
7. Financial Report
Current Account £ 89.75
High Int Acc £7,369.88
a. Authorising Payments.
E. M. Davies £ 400.00
b. Paid In
V.A.T. Payment for 2020 £ 2,384.74
Nothing to report.
10. Matters arising from Ceredigion
The Council tax will go up this year.
There have been some footpath issues which have been resolved.
- Application no A210159 Esgair Garn Llanfair Clydogau variation of 2 planning permissions (Amended Plans). Cllr E. Kincaid declared interest.
11. Village Hall and Community Centre Trustees Committee
Risk assessments have been carried out to allow the election to be held.
A Fire Risk Assessment has been carried out.
12. Ysgol Henry Richard 3-16
The Council asked Mr D Benjamin who has the grass cutting contract for this year to cut back a small piece of the hedge on the Church side of the Cemetery as machinery cannot get to it.
14. Any other matter.
- Pot Hole on Prysg Lane , Foelallt Road and Pont Llanio need repairing.
- Dairy sign in hedge on top of Pont Llanio Hill.
- A car has been left in Layby Glasdir entrance for a couple of months. The Council will inform PCSO John Evans.
- Council were informed that the footpath from Felin Llanio needs repairing in several places The Council will inform Ceredigion County Council.
- Christmas Tree lights transformer has gone to be repaired.
- Complaints were received that a person is living up by Carreg Samson. The Council will inform PCSO John Evans.
- There is a tree down in the river at Pont Llanio.
15. Flood resilience group
16. Date of next meeting
12th April 2021
This page is also available in: English