A Meeting of the Community Council will be held on Monday 11th July 2022 at 8:00pm in the Community Centre.
Members of the public wishing to attend remotely should email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance to request a link to the meeting.
1) To receive apologies.
2) Personal Matters.
3) Declarations of interest.
4) To confirm the minutes of the meetings held on 20 June 2022 and 05 July 2022.
5) Matters arising from the minutes
6) Financial report.
a) To approve the bank reconciliation for the period ending 30 June 2022
b) Authorisation of payments:
i) Fencing repairs – Pynfarch
c) Recurring payments:
i) BT – Hall telephone & broadband
d) Payments received:
i) LEADER grant – 1st instalment; invoice ref 20220509 – £7,120.83
e) Statement of payments made to members April 2021-March 2022.
7) To review Burial authority fees and payment arrangements.
8) To review progress with Cynnal Llanddewi Brefi LEADER Grant project.
9) Correspondence (copies forwarded to members).
a) IRPW – Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales: annual report 2022 to 2023 | GOV.WALES
b) Email from Cered – Menter Iaith Ceredigion; the Eisteddfod ‘Dress Up weekend’ takes place on the 1-3 of July. To take part in the competition send a picture of the decoration to email@example.com before the 25th of July.
c) Email from Trainline requesting a link to be added at https://www.llanddewibrefi.org/information/
d) Survey from Tir Coed, investigating landowner requirements
e) Letter regarding Revised Carmarthenshire Local Development Plan (LDP) 2018-2033.
10) To receive a report from the PCSO.
11) County Councillor’s report on matters arising from Ceredigion
12) Report on matters arising from Ceredigion Area One Voice Wales meeting
a) Community CPR & Defibrillator training.
b) The Finance & Governance Toolkit for Community and Town Councils
13) To receive a report from the Village Hall and Recreation Grounds committee.
15) Date of next meeting.
Mae'r dudalen hon hefyd ar gael yn: Cymraeg