An Extraordinary Meeting of the Community Council will be held on Tuesday 5th July 2022 at 8:30pm in the Community Centre.
Members of the public wishing to attend remotely should email email@example.com in advance to request a link to the meeting.
1. To receive apologies.
2. Personal Matters.
3. Declarations of interest.
4. To consider whether the press and public should be excluded from the meeting when considering the following item of business, in accordance with s1(2) of the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960, on the grounds that it involves the disclosure of exempt information as defined in Paragraphs 12 and 14 of Part 4 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972 as amended.
5. To consider an application for the position of Clerk and Responsible Financial Officer.
6. Financial matters.
a. Authorisation of payments.
i. Internal Auditor’s fees
ii. Purchase of filing cabinet, laptop and software
b. Recurring payments-approval of variable direct debit.
i. Powys County Council – Administration charge for volunteer DBS checks.
7. County Councillor’s report on proposed changes to speed limits (see attached summary).
8. To review progress with Cynnal Llanddewi Brefi LEADER Grant project.
9. Date of next meeting.
Llanddewi Brefi – Summary of initial proposals for changes to speed limit (subject to further public consultation).
The existing 30mph limit to be proposed to be reduced to 20mph, with the following elements:
a. Approach from the north to have a gateway marking by Pant y Gorwel.
b. Approach from the north west to have a roundel marking on a red antiskid patch by Bryngwyn
c. The extent of the limit by Beili Richard to be assessed on site to see if minor extension is a practical possibility.
d. Gateway marking to be installed on the approach from Lampeter.
e. On the approach from the south west, possibly extend the new 20mph limit past the Vicarage, with a gateway marking, plus warning signs for the playground.
f. On the approach from the south east possibly extend the new 20mph limit to past Ddol Foelallt if possible, some site survey work will be required
Mae'r dudalen hon hefyd ar gael yn: Cymraeg