- Hire Charges
- Location Map
- Hiring Agreement and COVID conditions_July 2022
- Guidance for Hirers-October 2022
- COVID RISK ASSESSMENT Hall October 2022
- COVID RISK ASSESSMENT Hirers example October 2022
- SMART Board MX v2
- SMART OPS
- Yealink UVC40
- Roland FP-30X
- Behringer Ultratone K450FX
The village hall is located to the South of the village just off the Llanddewi Brefi to Ffarmers road. The Community Council is the Sole Trustee of the Village Hall charity; the Council runs the hall and holds the land and buildings.
- Main Hall & Stage – capacity 120
- Middle meeting room – seating capacity 80
- Superfast broadband internet access.
- Kitchen with hot and cold water, urn.
- Snooker Room
- Changing room & showers
- Car Park capacity – 25 spaces with disabled parking
- Height adjustable SMART interactive 75″ display with on-board computer (including Microsoft Office 2021 -Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Publisher & Access) and video conferencing camera.
- A GoPro Max video camera is also available, with a high-level mast to record outdoor events.
– April 2023
Hire costs for the community (prices in brackets for out of parish) – per 4 hour session:
|– training/ meetings||£30 (£60)|
|– large events or parties||£50 (£100)|
|Middle meeting room with Kitchen||£20 (£40)|
|Snooker Room||£5 (£10)|
|Changing room||£10 (£20)|
|Post:||Glyn, Llanddewi Brefi, Tregaron SY25 6RL.|
|Bookings and Keys:||Heather & John Collins
Ardwyn, Llanddewi Brefi, Tregaron. SY25 6RL.
Mae'r dudalen hon hefyd ar gael yn: Cymraeg