The village hall is located to the South of the village just off the Llanddewi Brefi to Ffarmers road. The Community Council is the Sole Trustee of the Village Hall charity; the Council runs the hall and holds the land and buildings.
- Main Hall & Stage – capacity 120
- Middle meeting room – seating capacity 80
- Small committee room with IT facilities and broadband internet access.
- Kitchen with hot and cold water, urn.
- Snooker Room
- Changing room & showers
- Car Park capacity – 25 spaces with disabled parking
– March 2016
Hire costs for the community (prices in brackets for out of parish) – per 4 hour session:
|Middle meeting room||£10 (£20)|
|Small committee room||£7 (£14)|
|Snooker Room||£5 (£10)|
|Changing room||£10 (£20)|
|Post:||Glyn, Llanddewi Brefi, Tregaron SY25 6RL.|
|Bookings and Keys:||Heather & John Collins
Ardwyn, Llanddewi Brefi, Tregaron. SY25 6RL.
Mae'r dudalen hon hefyd ar gael yn: Cymraeg