A Meeting of the Community Council will be held on Monday 14th November 2022 at 7:00pm in the Community Centre.
Members of the public wishing to attend remotely should email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance to request a link to the meeting.
1) To receive apologies.
2) Personal Matters.
3) Declarations of interest.
4) Public participation:
Section 48 of The Local Government and Elections (Wales) Act 2021 makes provision for public participation at full community council meetings or those part of meetings which are open to the public. The Chair will give members of the public in attendance reasonable opportunity to make representations about any items of business on the agenda.
Specific matters for discussion are to be submitted to the Clerk 7 days in advance of scheduled ordinary meetings (usually the 2nd Monday of the month)
5) To review outcome of Cynnal Llanddewi Brefi LEADER Grant project.
a) To consider proposals for continuing the youth club ‘drop in’ sessions.
6) To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 10 October 2022.
7) Matters arising from the minutes
8) To consider whether the press and public should be excluded from the meeting when considering the following item of business (in accordance with s1(2) of the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960, on the grounds that it involves the disclosure of exempt information as defined in Paragraphs 12 and 14 of Part 4 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972 as amended).
9) To confirm the terms of employment for cleaning staff.
10) To receive the Auditor General for Wales’ Audit Certificate and report for the year ended 31 March 2021.
11) Financial report.
a) To approve the bank reconciliation for the period ending 31 October 2022
b) Authorisation of payments:
i) Staff and confidential payments
ii) Clerk’s expenses
iii) RBL Poppy Appeal – wreaths
iv) Hall – hire charge 25/10/2021-11/07/2022
Reimbursement of payments made by members.
v) M E James – Anti-Virus software purchase
c) Recurring payments:
i) BT – Hall telephone & broadband
ii) Bank charges
d) Payments received:
i) Precept – 3rd instalment
ii) Bank – Loyalty Reward
iii) Reimbursement of donations to RBL Poppy Appeal on behalf of local organizations and groups
12) Correspondence (copies forwarded to members).
a) One Voice Wales
i) Electoral Administration and Reform White Paper
ii) Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales Draft Annual Report February 2023
iii) Royal British Legion’s new grant scheme for veterans and their families
iv) Ceredigion Area Committee minutes – 12.10.22
v) October, November & December Training Dates
vi) Welsh Language being used in online fraud attempts
vii) News Bulletin
viii) New salary scales for Clerks for 2022/23
b) Ceredigion County Council
i) Ceredigion Warm Welcome Space
ii) The Public Services Ombudsman Code of Conduct Findings
iii) Proposed changes to speed limits
c) Hywel Dda CHC Autumn Newsletter
d) Letter to Town and Community Councils (Ceredigion) Eisteddfod yr Urdd 2023
e) Boundary Commission for Wales – Revised Proposals
f) Enquiry regarding 585 bus services from January 2023
13) To receive a report from the PCSO.
14) County Councillor’s report on matters arising from Ceredigion
15) Clerk’s report – One Voice Wales on-line conference
16) Planning applications
a) To note the following approvals
i) A220288 – Installation and operation of a 90m temporary meteorological mast – Approved Subject to Conditions
b) To consider the following applications:
i) A220731 – link to documents Full planning – Proposed conversion of outbuilding into holiday unit to include new vehicular access. Llys y Dail, Llanddewi Brefi.
ii) A220751 – link to documents. Outline Planning Permission – Proposed new dwelling; Land Opposite To Tynllwyn Llanddewi Brefi.
iii) A220815 – link to documents. Full Planning – Erection of an agricultural shed to hold farm yard manure. Llanio Fawr, Tregaron
17) To receive a report from the Village Hall and Recreation Grounds committee.
18) Questions to the Chair.
19) Date of next meeting.
Mae'r dudalen hon hefyd ar gael yn: Cymraeg