Minutes of the Community Council Meeting held on 14th December 2020 on Zoom
Councillors John Ll Griffiths(Chairman), Caryl Jones (Vice-Chair), Emmanuel Kincaid, Rhodri Evans, Dafydd Lloyd-Jones, Beth Anthony, Enfys H Davies.
Councillors Eirwen James and Lynet Pugh apologised for their inability to attend.
2. Personal Matters.
3. Declaration of Interest
On the proposition of Councillor Dafydd Lloyd-Jones and seconded by Cllr Rhodri Evans the Council passed the minutes for 9th November 2020.
5. Matters arising from the minutes
- Need to find out more information regarding getting a debit card for the Council.
- Draft budget for precept to be sent to all members before the next meeting.
a. Road widening Pant and Nantdderwen.
b. Work to be done on Quar Road. Divert surface water towards stream.
c. White lines on junction by Ardwyn.
d. Road needs resurfacing between Bear House and Bethesda Chapel.
6.2 Tree and Boundary Maintenance.
a. Fencing right hand side of Pont Llanio Hill.
a. Nothing new.
6.4 The Pound Garden
a. Nothing New
Defib A/c balance £1,460.15
6.6 Standing Orders
7. Financial Report
Current Account £ 100.00
High Int Acc £7,319.11
a. Authorising Payments.
E James (Grit Box) £ 87.18
Mr G Jones (Audit) £ 50.00
E.M.Davies (Salary) £500.00
B.T (hall phone) £ 76.59
Gogerddan Hunt Donation £ 80.00
b. Paid In
- A letter from ‘the voice of the Village people’ regarding the road access at the rear of Glan-y don LLanddewi Brefi.
10. Matters arising from Ceredigion
b) Planning. None.
11. Village Hall and Community Centre Trustees Committee
The Hall Committee held an Extraordinary General Meeting on 30/11/2020 and resolved to amend the governing document in order that the Council should become Sole Trustees of the Llanddewi Brefi Village Hall and Recreation Ground charity. The Council decided to hold a Zoom meeting as Sole Trustees at 7pm immediately before the next Council Meeting.
12. Ysgol Henry Richard 3-16
Nothing to report.
14. Any other matter.
- It was decided that the Council would donate £80 as usual to Gogerddan Hunt.
- A complaint was received by the Council regarding pollution running down from Brynheulog towards Quar Hill . The Council will write to Environmental Health and Ceredigion County Council regarding this matter.
- The Telephone box has been repainted and repaired on the square.
15. Date of next meeting
11th January 2021
Mae'r dudalen hon hefyd ar gael yn: Cymraeg