Minutes of the Community Council Meeting held on 11th January 2021 on Zoom
Councillors John Ll Griffiths(Chairman), Caryl Jones (Vice-Chair), Emmanuel Kincaid, Rhodri Evans, Dafydd Lloyd-Jones, Beth Anthony, Lynet Pugh, Eirwen James.
Councillors Enfys H Davies apologised for her inability to attend.
2. Personal Matters.
3. Declaration of Interest
Cllr Emmanuel Kincaid left the meeting while Planning application A201012 was being discussed.
On the proposition of Councillor Dafydd Lloyd-Jones and seconded by Cllr Caryl H Jones the Council passed the minutes for 14th December 2020.
5. Matters arising from the minutes
- Matters Regarding road access to Glan y Don there is no new access to the Highway it is an existing access.
- Draft budget was looked at and a Precept of £8000 was agreed. And a Cemetery grant of £1,511.70.
a. Road widening Pant and Nantdderwen.
b. Work to be done on Quar Road. Divert surface water towards stream, and trenches need to be cleared.
c. White lines on junction by Ardwyn.
d. Road needs resurfacing between Bear House and Bethesda Chapel.
6.2 Tree and Boundary Maintenance.
a. Fencing right hand side of Pont Llanio Hill.
a. Nothing new.
6.4 The Pound Garden
a. Nothing New
Defib A/c balance £1,460.15
6.6 Standing Orders
7. Financial Report
Current Account £ 20.00
High Int Acc £6,588.28
a. Authorising Payments.
Beddfeini Hafod £ 500.00
Audit Wales £ 449.75
T.T.S Sand and Grit £ 58.80
b. Paid In
The Christmas tree lights were broken over the Christmas period so the lights were unable to be switched on.
10. Matters arising from Ceredigion
Ceredigion budget will be looked at in January.
- Planning A201012 Glamping pod site field South East of Pantyfod Llanddewi Brefi. There were no objections. Cllr E Kincaid left the meeting while discussion took place.
- Planning A201003 Installation of 20m high lattice mast at Nantllwyd Soar Y Mynydd Tregaron, There were no objections.
11. Village Hall and Community Centre Trustees Committee
The Council had their first meeting as Trustees of the Hall and Community Centre. The Council will look into new insurance quotes before the expiry date in June.
12. Ysgol Henry Richard 3-16
Nothing to report.
14. Any other matter.
- Road needs to be filled in opposite lay by before Pistyll Gwyn and on the junction by Pant Villa.
- Broadband upgrade fund – E Kincaid is the co-ordinator.
- The Flag has been repaired.
- The complaints policy needs translation.
- The Defib pads need to be replaced in November.
- The white lines need to be done by Ardwyn junction.
- Consult with Ceredigion regarding the Vacant seat.
- Send a note of thanks to David and Lara London House on judging the Christmas House lights competition.
15. Date of next meeting
8th February 2021
Mae'r dudalen hon hefyd ar gael yn: Cymraeg