Minutes of the Community Council Meeting held on 10th February 2020 at the Community Centre
Councillors John Ll Griffiths(Chairman), Eirwen James, Emmanuel Kincaid, Dafydd Lloyd-Jones, Enfys H Davies, Rhodri Evans, Beth Anthony.
Councillors Caryl H Jones and Cllr Lynet Pugh apologised for their inability to attend.
3. Declaration of Interest
Councillor Emmanuel Kincaid declared his interest regarding the application for planning No A190990 Cox Wood Llangybi.
On the proposition of Councillor Emmanuel Kincaid and seconded by Cllr Enfys H. Davies the Council authorised the Chairman to sign the minutes of Community Council meeting held on 13thJanuary 2020.
5. Matters arising from the minutes
- The matter of diverting the water up on Quar Road is being looked at within the Planning Department of Highways.
- The Council re-issued a cheque for £250.00 to Ser Dewi for a donation as the original one can’t be found.
a. Road widening Pant and Nantdderwen.
b. Work to be done on Quar Road. Divert surface water towards stream.
c. White lines on junction by Ardwyn and Pont Llanio Hill
d. Road needs resurfacing between Bear House and Bethesda Chapel
6.2 Tree and Boundary Maintenance.
a. Fencing right hand side of Pont Llanio Hill.
b. Hedges need cutting back from Cysgod Y Llan to Llwyndewi.
a. Nothing new.
6.4 The Pound Garden
a. Nothing new.
Defib A/c £ 1,692.00
Pads Bought £ 71.85
Left in Account £ 1,620.15
6.6 Standing Orders
7. Financial Report
Proposed budget for 20/21 was presented for consideration at the next meeting.
|Current Account||£ 100.00|
|High Int Acc||£ 3,997.21|
a. Authorising Payments.
|Clwb Ffrindiau donation||£ 150.00|
|Beddfeini Hafod Burials||£ 2,080.00|
|Krystal Hostings Ltd||£ 47.99|
|Krystal Hosting Ltd Domain Renewal||£ 14.39|
b. Paid In
|G.Price Undertakers||£ 520.00|
1. Request for a donation from Ceredigion 2020 International Sheep Dog Trials.
2. Request for a donation from Cymdeithas Dinasyddion Hyn Llanddewi Brefi. The Council decided to donate £150 .00.
3. A letter from Hywel Dda University Health Board regarding the out of Hours Service.
4. A letter from Highway Services re Tywi Timber Transport Forum meeting on 25/09/19 discounting alternative routes for lorries to avoid Llanddewi Brefi. NRW are writing to Ben Lake with minutes and maps of routes.
Council resolved to write to Ben Lake and Highways confirming that existing
forest roads already connect the mountain road to Ffarmers with Sarn Helen and Cwm Brefi roads.
The Council were informed that Councillor Emmanuel Kincaid attended an Area Committee meeting in Aberaeron with One Voice Wales.
10. Matters arising from Ceredigion
Ceredigion County Council have been discussing the Budget for 2020/2021.
a)Planning Application No A190990 Land to the South of Cox Wood Llangybi. Proposal Use of land for siting six shepherd huts as tourist accommodation and turning area. The Council decided to send a letter to object the planning because of the danger of the entrance on to the Main road.
b) The Council also discussed a Planning application No A170414 Pencefn Dryscol for Retention of Anaerobic Digester and slurry tank related developments. which was originally dated 15/05/2017 and the Council decided to re-send the letter that was originally sent in 2017 with their concerns.
11. Village Hall and Community Centre Trustees Committee
The Community Council have taken over the contract for the Hall Phone and Broadband.
12. Ysgol Henry Richard 3-16
The Council received one tender for the Grass Cutting Contract from Ms. C Benjamin which the Council accepted.
14 Eisteddfod 2020
15. New Policy
Translation in progress,
16. Any other matter
a) A request was made regarding allotments for the Village.
b) It was decided to report to Ceredigion Coast & Country that there are low branches on Vicarage footpath.
c) Ras Gwyl Dewi will be held on March 8th in Llanddewi Brefi.
17. Flood resilience Group
18. Date of next meeting 9th March 2020
Mae'r dudalen hon hefyd ar gael yn: Cymraeg