Minutes of the Community Council Meeting held on 8th April 2019 at the Community Centre
Councillors Emmanuel Kincaid (Chairman), Rhodri Evans, Eirwen James, Dafydd Lloyd-Jones, Lynet Pugh, Lisa Jones.
Councillor Enfys H Davies, and Cllr Caryl H Jones apologised for their inability to attend.
The Council congratulated Cllr Caryl H. Jones on the success of the Triathalon held at Llanddewi Brefi recently.
3. Declaration of Interest
On the proposition of Councillor Eirwen James and seconded by Cllr Rhodri Evans the Council authorised the Chairman to sign the minutes of Community Council meeting held on 11th March 2019.
5. Matters arising from the minutes
The Council have discussed the leasing of the Football Pitch and it is up to Ser Dewi and the Hall Committee to sort it out.
The Council also discussed the path by the vicarage. Trees need trimming back and the problem with dog fouling.
a. Road widening Pant and Nantdderwen.
b. Work to be done on Quar Road.
c. New Grit Bins.
6.2 Tree and Boundary Maintenance.
a. Fencing right hand side of Pont Llanio Hill.
b. Tree on Pont Llanio Hill.
a. Nothing new.
6.4 The Pound Garden
Defib A/c £ 1,692.00
Pads Bought £ 71.85
Left in Account £ 1,620.15
7. Financial Report
|Current Account||£ 100.00|
|Business Res A/c||£ 6,220.37|
a. Authorising Payments.
|Ser Dewi Donation||£ 250.00|
|One Voice Wales||£ 106.00|
|C.FF.I Ceredigion Donation Triathalon||£ 50.00|
b. Paid In
1. All the Documentation for the Audit 2108/19 has arrived.
2. A request from Cambrian Mountains regarding a new signage that they want people to support. Cllr E Kincaid will look into the cost of the signs.
Nothing new to report.
10. Matters arising from Ceredigion
The Council were informed that Ceredigion County Council have been discussing the Music situation in schools.
11. Village Hall and Community Centre Trustees Committee
The Village Hall Committee will be discussing at their next meeting the leasing of the field to Ser Dewi.
12. Ysgol Henry Richard 3-16
Congratulations was given to all the children who were involved with Eisteddfod Urdd Cylch Ceredigion and the ones going forward to Cardiff.
The P.T.A. are holding a Master Chef ‘Swper Olaf’ on the 26th April.
The Council will update the War Memorial record on line.
14 Eisteddfod 2020
‘Sgen ti Dalent’ will be held on 4th May 2019 in the village Hall.
15. Any other matter
1. The Council were informed that the Street lights need to be brighter.
2. The Logging lorries have been going through the village with their load not tied down The Council will look into this matter further.
Date of next meeting 13th May 2019
This page is also available in: Welsh