Minutes of the Annual General Meeting of the Community Council held on Monday 14th May 2018 at 7.00 pm at the Community Centre.
Councillors Rhodri Evans, Lisa Jones, Caryl Haf Jones and Enfys H Davies apologised for their inability to attend.
The Council congratulated Cllr Enfys H Davies and her husband Emyr on the birth of their son Trefor.
3. Matters arising from the minutes of the A.G.M. 2017/2018
4. On the proposition of Councillor John Ll.Griffiths and seconded by Cllr Dafydd Lloyd-Jones the Council authorised the Chairman to sign the A.G.M. minutes for May 2018..
5. Report of the Council’s work for 2018/19.
6. Financial report.
7. Appointment of Chairman and Vice Chairman
Councillor Emmanuel Kincaid was appointed Chairman and Councillor John Ll. Griffiths was appointed Vice-Chair it was an unanimous decision.
8. Appointment of Treasurer
It was resolved that Mr Gareth Jones be re-appointed as treasurer.
9. Representative on the Playing Field Committee and Community Centre.
Councillor Lynet Pugh was appointed to represent the Council on this Committee.
10. Chairmans Allowance
It was resolved that the Chairman’s allowance stayed the same £50.00
11. Any other matter
Mae'r dudalen hon hefyd ar gael yn: Cymraeg