An Ordinary meeting of the Community Council will be held on Monday 13th November 2023 at 7:30pm in the Community Centre. Members of the public wishing to attend remotely should email email@example.com in advance to request a link to the meeting.
1. To receive apologies.
2. Personal Matters.
3. Declarations of interest.
4. Public participation.
5. To confirm the minutes of the meetings held on 09 & 19 October 2023
6. Matters arising from the minutes.
7. Financial report-
a. To approve the bank reconciliation for the period ending 31st October 2023.
b. Authorisation of payments.
i. Staff and confidential payments
ii. Grass cutting
iii. Reimbursement of Clerk’s expenses (stationery/ printing)
iv. Reimbursement of Clerk’s expenses (Zoom subscription)
v. Internal Auditor fees 2023
c. Recurring payments – confirmation of ongoing variable direct debit instructions:
i. BT – Hall telephone & broadband.
ii. Powys DBS Unit
d. Payments received.
i. Precept – 3rd instalment
ii. Youth Club
8. To receive the Audit Certificate and Auditor report 2023.
9. To review the contract for grass cutting 2024 and issue invitation to tender.
10. To receive the annual accounts for the Fuel Allotments (Charity number 500142).
11. To receive The Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales draft Annual Report February 2024
12. To review the Clerk’s salary in accordance with the 2023/24 Local Government Services Pay Agreement
13. Waun Maenllwyd Wind Energy Hub – Consultation outcomes.
14. Galileo – Bryn Cadwgan Energy Park – Consultation launch.
a. Audit Wales 2022-23 Completion of audit – Llanddewi Brefi CC
b. Ceredigion County Council
i. Food Banks
c. One Voice Wales
i. Cardigan Area Committee Meeting 25_10_23
ii. FW_ Support to capture older people’s experiences of GP services_
iii. OCTOBER_ NOVEMBER & DECEMBER 2023 TRAINING DATES
d. Fwd_ CAVO Infoburst
e. Fwd_ The National Lottery Community Fund newsletter
f. Llanddewi Brefi Community Council support for Climate and Ecology Bill
g. Citizens Advice drop in sessions
h. ICO – Renewal confirmation ICO_00014784570
16. To receive a report from the PCSO
17. County Councillor’s report on matters arising from Ceredigion
18. Planning applications
a. To note the following decisions:
i. A220751 – Refused
ii. A230627 – Withdrawn
iii. A230458 – Approved Subject to Conditions
19. To receive a report from the Village Hall and Recreation Grounds committee.
20. Christmas Lights Competition and Festive arrangements.
21. Questions to the Chair.
22. Date of next meeting
L Zanoni, Clerk to the Council
Mae'r dudalen hon hefyd ar gael yn: Cymraeg