Minutes of the Community Council Meeting held on 11th June 2018 at the Community Centre
Councillors Emmanuel Kincaid (Chairman), JohnLl Griffiths(Vice-Chiarman) Eirwen James, Dafydd Lloyd-Jones, Lynet Pugh, Enfys H Davies, Beth Anthony, Rhodri Evans, Lisa Jones, Caryl Haf Jones.
The Council congratulated Llanddewi Brefi Young Farmers Club for doing so well in the Ceredigion Rally.
3. Declaration of Interest
Cllr Caryl Haf Jones declared interest on the request for a donation from the Ladis Pinc. Cllr Emmanuel Kincaid and Maureen Davies(clerk) declared interest on the planning A180459 Brynderwen Llanddewi Brefi.
On the proposition of Councillor Enfys H Davies and seconded by Cllr Beth Anthony the Council authorised the Chairman to sign the minutes of Community Council meeting held on 14thMay 2018.
5. Matters arising from the minutes
1.The Chairman will look into the cost of the Bus shelter improvement by Hyfrydle.
2. The Council have decided to get 3 quotes for the widening of the car park entrance from local people.
We have been informed that the culvert by Abercoed will be replaced soon to avoid any more flooding.
a. Road widening Pant and Nantdderwen.
b. Work to be done on Quar Road.
c. New Grit Bins. Cllr Rhodri Evans will look into this.
d. Awaiting sign for Llanddewi Brefi to be placed back by Werndriw.
6.2 Tree and Boundary Maintenance.
a. Fencing right hand side of Pont Llanio Hill.
b. Tree on Pont Llanio Hill.
a. Data Protection Act was discussed and we need to update to comply with G.D.P.R.
6.4 The Pound Garden
6.6 Street Lights
7. Financial Report
At the Council meeting all Councillors looked through the Audit papers and the balance sheet. The Chairman signed the Audit from for 2017/18 and a notice to display the times for viewing was placed up in the notice board
Current Account £ 100.00
Business Res A/c £ 12,503.84
a. Authorising Payments.
Cllr Rhodri Evans Chair allowance ……………………….£ 50.00
Ladis Pink Donation ………………………………………£300.00
b. Paid In
Mr T E Jones Burial Fees …………………………………£910.00
Western Power Wayleave payment ………………………£ 14.52
1. A request for a donation for Llanddewi Brefi Hall. All agreed to donate £500.00.
2. A request for a donation for the Ladis Pinc. The Council agreed to donate £300.00. Cllr Caryl H Jones declared her interest.
3. An Email was received regarding the post outside the shop in Llanddewi Brefi being used as an ashtray. Cllr Rhodri Evans will look into the matter and see what can be done.
Cllr Rhodri Evans attended a meeting in Tregaron which was hosted by M.P. Ben Lake and AS Elin Jones regarding regeneration. Projects were put forward.
10. Matters arising from Ceredigion
Cllr Rhodri Evans reported that Cllr Hag Harries was chair of Ceredgion and Peter Davies Vice Chair
The Council supported planning application A180459 for Brynderwen Llanddewi Brefi Tregaron.
11. Village Hall and Community Centre Trustees Committee
Carnival will be held on July 14th. And the committee have received a grant for the playground.
12. Ysgol Henry Richard 3-16
The Council decided that the mosaic and sign would be kept in the Hall and the bell for the time being.
1. Broken Kerb
Councillor E Kincaid and Clerk arranged a meeting with the family of Mr E Davies, also present was Mr Paul James stone mason who had done the work for the family , and the contractor who cuts the grass Mr D Benjamin to discuss the matter. The Council are now looking into all options available to sort the matter as soon as possible.
14. Any other matter
1. The Council were informed that the drains on Quar road were all blocked..
2. The Council need to look into buying stronger Welsh flags to place on the pole by Hyfrydle.
3. The Council were informed that there was a Best Garden Competition in the show this year.
Date of next meeting 9th July 2018
Mae'r dudalen hon hefyd ar gael yn: Cymraeg