A meeting of the Community Council will be held on Monday 12th June 2023 at 7:30pm in the Community Centre.
Members of the public wishing to attend remotely should email email@example.com in advance to request a link to the meeting.
1. To receive apologies.
2. Personal Matters.
3. Declarations of interest.
4. Belltown Power – presentation of proposals for the Waun Maenllwyd Wind Energy Hub
5. Public participation.
6. To confirm the minutes of the meetings held on 15 May and 6 June 2022.
7. Matters arising from the minutes.
8. To receive the Internal Audit report and approve the Accounting and Annual Governance statements for the year ended 31 March 2023 (copies forwarded).
9. Financial report.
a. To approve the bank reconciliation for the period ending 31 May 2023.
b. Authorisation of payments.
i. Staff and confidential payments
ii. Chair’s allowance 2023
iii. Hall hire 31/03/2023
Reimbursement of payments by members
v. Youth club purchases
vi. Zoom subscription 06/05/2023 – 05/06/2023
c. Recurring payments – confirmation of ongoing variable direct debit instructions:
i. BT – Hall telephone & broadband.
ii. Commission charges 13APR/12MAY
d. Payments received.
i. CCC – Glass recycling
10. To receive a report from the Community Boundary Review Working Party.
11. To receive a report from Elliott Ryder Conservation – War Memorial conservation.
12. To note arrangements for the Community Council election regarding Casual Vacancies to be held on 20 July 2023.
13. Correspondence (copies forwarded to members).
a. Audit Wales – Audit Notice 2023.
b. One Voice Wales
i. Revised model standing orders.
ii. One Voice Wales’ Innovative Practice Conference
c. Cynnal y Cardi – Invitation: Ceredigion Communities Inspiring 14/6/23
d. Local Democracy and Boundary Commission for Wales – presentation and speaking notes for the Community Boundary Review.
14. To receive a report from the PCSO.
15. County Councillor’s report on matters arising from Ceredigion
16. Planning applications
a. To note the following approvals:
i. A220815 – Erection of an agricultural shed to hold farm yard manure; Llanio Fawr
ii. A220878 – Construction of slurry store/tank and associated works; Garth, Llanddewi Brefi
b. To consider the following applications:
i. A230391 – Extension to dwelling; Brynheulog, Llanddewi Brefi, SY25 6PE.
17. To receive a report from the Village Hall and Recreation Grounds committee.
18. Questions to the Chair.
19. Date of next meeting.
L Zanoni, Clerk to the Council
Mae'r dudalen hon hefyd ar gael yn: Cymraeg