Minutes of the Community Council Meeting held on 11th April 2016 at the Community Centre
Councillors Maria Tofani (Chairman), Dafydd Lloyd-Jones (Vice Chairman) Emanuel Kincaid, Eirwen James, Rhodri Evans, Mary Pearce, Gwynne Davies, Caryl Haf Jones.
1. Councillor Ann Jones and Cllr John Griffiths apologised for their inability to attend.
3. Declaration of Interest
On the proposition of Councillor Dafydd Lloyd-Jones and seconded by Cllr Mary Pearce the Council authorised the Chairman to sign the minutes of Community Council meeting held on 14th March 2016.
5. Matters arising from the minutes
1. The Council have asked Tregaron Council to report to Ceredigion the problem with standing water by Abercoed.
A number of drainage issues were referred to Ceredigion Highways through Cllr Rhodri Evans following a number of complaints received.
a. Road widening Pant and Nantdderwen.
b. Road by Bethesda Chapel to Bear House
6.1.2 Tree and Boundary Maintenance.
a. Fencing right hand side of Pont Llanio Hill.
b. Tree on Pont Llanio Hill.
The Website is up and running.
6.3 Car Park By-laws.
1. The Council will now be placing Car park signs at appropriate places.
6.4 The Pound Garden
6.5 Standing Orders.
Chair will decide what is appropriate for the Council. Standing orders done. Read on your emails.
6.6 Financial Regulations.
A new project and commitment cost and financial project has been made for 2016/17. Read on your emails.
On May the 3rd 2016 at 6.30 the Defibrillator launch will Take place in the Hall. A letter of thanks was sent to Adam Martin for setting it up on the Foelallt Wall and thanks to the British Heart Foundation for match funding, and also the Young Farmers Club and W.I. for their donation from the Carol Singing which was £745.00.
7. Financial Report
Current Account £ 100.00
Business Res A/c £1,274.94
a. Authorising Payments.
Krystal Hostings. Web Site Fee £ 47.98
b. Paid In
Young Farmers Club Carol singing donation £745.00
1. A letter from the Hall committee to inform us of the new key holders.
2. A renewal for Membership One Voice Wales. It was decided that Chair would look for another option.
1. Cllr Eirwen James attended a meeting with Cylch Caron which was a visit from Minister of Health and Social Services Mark Drakeford announced the purchase of the land for the Cylch Caron project. The development led by Ceredigion Local Service Board, represents a total investment of £8.1m by Ceredigion County Council, Hywel Dda University Health Board and Welsh Government to deliver the vision of sustainable services in one of the most rural parts of Wales.
10. Matters arising from Ceredigion
11. Village Hall and Community Centre Trustees Committee.
The Council were informed that the Snooker Club opened on the 11th March. And a £1000 grant was available for the pool table, and also match funding has been received for playground.
12. Ysgol Henry Richard 3-16
1. The Council decided to ask Mr Richard Evans if he would cut the hedge in the Cemetery in June.
2. Tender Notices have gone out for the Cemetery grass cutting which will close on Friday the 6th of May 2016.
14. Any other matter
Nothing to report.
Date of next meeting 9th May 2016
Mae'r dudalen hon hefyd ar gael yn: Cymraeg