Minutes of the Community Council Meeting held on 10th July 2017 at the Community Centre
Councillors Rhodri Evans (Chairman), Eirwen James (Vice-Chairman), Emmanuel Kincaid, John L. Griffiths, Caryl H Jones, Dafydd Lloyd-Jones, Lisa Jones, Lynet Pugh, Enfys H. Davies, Beth Anthony.
Councillor Enfys H Davies and Cllr Beth Anthony signed their declaration of acceptance of office and Code of Conduct.
P.C.S.O John Evans attended our meeting just to keep us up to date of what has been happening in the village.
The Council congratulated Llanddewi Brefi on holding a successful Carnival.
3. Declaration of Interest
Cllr Emmanuel Kincaid declared an interest in item 5.2 and left the room during the discussion.
On the proposition of Councillor Dafydd Lloyd-Jones and seconded by Cllr Emanuel Kincaid the Council authorised the Chairman to sign the minutes of Community Council meeting held on 12th June 2017.
5. Matters arising from the minutes
1. The Council co-opted Beth Anthony to fill the vacant seat on the Community Council.
2. It was agreed that Councillor Emanuel Kincaid would receive an Honorarium for his work on the Website. It was decided that £50.00 would be given this year and reviewed every year. Cllr Kincaid donated the money to the Village Hall and Community Centre Trustees towards next years Carnival.
a. Road widening Pant and Nantdderwen.
b. Work to be done on Quar Road.
c. Review parking instructions
6.1.2 Tree and Boundary Maintenance.
a. Fencing right hand side of Pont Llanio Hill.
b. Tree on Pont Llanio Hill.
a. Has been updated.
6.3 Car Park By-laws.
6.4 The Pound Garden
6.5 Standing Orders.
6.6 Financial Regulations.
The Council will look into opening a new account for the defibrillator.
7. Financial Report
Current Account £ 100.00
Business Res A/c £14,505.42
a. Authorising Payments.
Emmanuel Kincaid £50.00
b. Paid In
Wayleave payment £4.80
1. Notification of Planning application for Retention of Anaerobic Digester Plant including digester and slurry tank and related developments at Pencefen Dryscol Tregaron.
Cllr Rhodri Evans attended an open day at Tyncornel.
The Y.F.C. are climbing the 3 peaks Snowdon, Cader Idris and Pen y fan.
10. Matters arising from Ceredigion
A170414 at Pencefen Dryscol.
It was decided that a letter be sent to Ceredigion Planning regarding the concern of the adequacy of the bund to contain the spill from any part of the tank or pipeline. We would also like to see confirmation from N.R.W. that the measures are appropriate and monitoring system can be in place.
11. Village Hall and Community Centre Trustees Committee
The Council were informed that the showers are up and running.
Cllr Dafydd Lloyd-Jones has filled the hedge in.
Members of the Hall Committee thanked Cllr E Kincaid for his donation.
12. Ysgol Henry Richard 3-16
The School are holding a Talent Show on the 19th July.
1. The Council need to clear the soil by the wall and also the mole needs to be caught.
14. Any other matter
1. The Council were concerned about a manhole on Pont Llanio bridge which belongs to B.T.
2. The Council have been informed that the Vicarage path needs cutting back and tiding up.
Date of next meeting 10th July 2017
This page is also available in: Welsh