Minutes of the Community Council Meeting held on 14th November 2016 at the Community Centre
Councillors Dafydd Lloyd-Jones (Chairman), Emanuel Kincaid, Maria Tofani, Rhodri Evans, John Ll Griffiths, Caryl Haf Jones, Lisa Jones.
1. Councillor Ann Jones apologised for her inability to attend.
The Council send their condolences to Cllr Ann Jones and family on the loss of her father. The Council would like to congratulate the Llanddewi Brefi Y.F.C. on their success in the Cardiganshire Y.F.C. Eisteddfod and good luck in Swansea where the Wales Y.F.C. Eisteddfod will be held, also well done on the Firework display on Bonfire night.
3. Declaration of Interest
On the proposition of Councillor Maria Tofani and seconded by Cllr Caryl Haf Jones the Council authorised the Chairman to sign the minutes of Community Council meeting held on 10th October 2016.
5. Matters arising from the minutes
1. The matter regarding the footpaths with the next tenders to be discussed at this meeting. And do we ask for a 2 year tender.
2.The matter of standing water by Alltddu has been reported to Ceredigion.
a. Road widening Pant and Nantdderwen.
6.1.2 Tree and Boundary Maintenance.
a. Fencing right hand side of Pont Llanio Hill.
b. Tree on Pont Llanio Hill.
6.3 Car Park By-laws.
6.4 The Pound Garden
6.5 Standing Orders.
6.6 Financial Regulations.
7. Financial Report
Project done for 2017/2018 to be looked at.
Current Account £ 100.00
Business Res A/c £10,424.95
a. Authorising Payments.
M Davies Salary £400.00
b. Paid In
Wreaths £ 145.00
1. A letter from Llanddewi Brefi Y.F.C. thanking the Council for the donation.
2. An invite for the Chair to attend Ysgol Henry Richard school for the prize afternoon on Nov 15th.
3. A questionnaire regarding Crime and Disorder Assesment 2017.
10. Matters arising from Ceredigion
Extension time for Business plan for Leisure Centre.
11. Village Hall and Community Centre Trustees Committee
The Committee have applied for a Celebration grant for next years Carnival.
There will be a Christmas Fair held in the hall on December 11th.
12. Ysgol Henry Richard 3-16
Energy Center contracts to be signed by the end of the month.
Tenders for the new Primary School wing due to be returned end of January 2017. Completion due for June 2018.
A.G.M. Sandra Morris Jones has stepped down from Chair due to ill health Catherine Hughes has taken it on.
1. The Council are looking into having a 2 year contract for Tenders for the grass cutting . Price as 1 tender. Council need to have a break off clause and we need to draft a contract.
14. Any other matter
1. The Council have been informed that there is dog fouling in the village.
2. The Council were informed that Ras Gwyl Dewi will be held on 12th March 2017.
3. The Council were informed that the Rail Link campaign are doing a feasibility study.
4. The Council were informed that there are a lot wine bottles being thrown over the hedges on the Pont Llanio road.
5. The Council are placing the Christmas Tree on the square on Friday 2nd December.
Date of next meeting 12th December 2016
Mae'r dudalen hon hefyd ar gael yn: Saesneg