Minutes of the Community Council Meeting held on 13th February 2017 at the Community Centre
Councillors Dafydd Lloyd-Jones (Chairman), Eirwen James (Vice-Chairman), Emanuel Kincaid, Rhodri Evans, Caryl Haf Jones, Lisa Jones.
P.C.S.O. John Evans was present at the meeting
1. Councillor Ann Jones, Cllr Maria Tofani, Cllr John Griffiths, and Cllr Gwynne Davies apologised for their inability to attend.
3. Declaration of Interest
Cllr Rhodri Evans and Cllr Caryl Haf Jones declared interest on the request for a donation from Clwb Ffermwyr Ifanc Ceredigion.
On the proposition of Councillor Emmanuel Kincaid and seconded by Cllr Caryl Haf Jones the Council authorised the Chairman to sign the minutes of Community Council meeting held on January 9th 2017.
5. Matters arising from the minutes
1. Councillors are looking in to the cost of having some of the Street lights on. Based on cost from 2014/15 it would cost to keep 18 lights to run them £250. 00 and to switch on £575. Councillors will decide at the next meeting.
a. Road widening Pant and Nantdderwen.
6.1.2 Tree and Boundary Maintenance.
a. Fencing right hand side of Pont Llanio Hill.
b. Tree on Pont Llanio Hill.
The Council approved the £49.00 annual cost of web hosting and domain name.
6.3 Car Park By-laws.
6.4 The Pound Garden
6.5 Standing Orders.
The Council have reviewed point 18 and 19 of the Standing Orders in adjustment to the Tenders for the Cemetery.
6.6 Financial Regulations.
The Council have also reviewed point 11.1to 14.1 regarding the Tenders for the Cemetery.
A meeting was held on Jan 18th, it was agreed to keep a rota in the shop. Yearly training would be given alternate between DVD and professional trainer. Next meeting June.
7. Financial Report
Current Account £ 100.00
Business Res A/c £8,604.16
a. Authorising Payments.
Hall Rental £300.00
Payment for B.T. line £ 654.54
b. Paid In
1. A request for a donation from Clwb Ffermwyr Ifanc Ceredigion . Will discuss in finance meeting. Cllr Rhodri Evans and Cllr Caryl Jones declared their interest.
2. An information letter to inform us that they are reviewing the Electoral
Arrangements for the County of Ceredigion.
Cllr Dafydd Lloyd-Jones attended a meeting held by One Voice Wales in Aberaeron.
10. Matters arising from Ceredigion
11. Village Hall and Community Centre Trustees Committee
The kitchen has now been completed.
12. Ysgol Henry Richard 3-16
Tenders have come in for the new building.
1. The Council have delegated a sub -committee to review the advertising invitation to Tender for the Grass cutting due to Financial implications.
2. The Council have asked Sue Ryder to look into what financial assistance is available to do with War Memorials.
14. Any other matter
1. The Council have been informed that there is a lot of rubbish being thrown on the roads leading into Llanddewi Brefi.
2. The Council were informed that there is a Blue Car speeding through the Village every night.
3. There has been a B.T phone box Consultation period.
Date of next meeting 13th March 2017
Mae'r dudalen hon hefyd ar gael yn: Saesneg