Minutes of the Community Council Meeting held on 12th September 2016 at the Community Centre
Councillors Dafydd Lloyd-Jones (Chairman), Eirwen James (Vice Chairman) Emanuel Kincaid, Maria Tofani, Rhodri Evans, John Ll Griffiths, D.S.Gwynne Davies, Ann Jones, Caryl Haf Jones.
1. No Apologies.
The Council congratulated everybody that have been competing in shows, and congratulations to Caryl Haf Jones on representing Wales at Tug of War.
3. Declaration of Interest
On the proposition of Councillor Maria Tofani and seconded by Cllr John Griffiths the Council authorised the Chairman to sign the minutes of Community Council meeting held on 13th June 2016.
5. Matters arising from the minutes
1. The Council read through the Auditors report for 2015/16 and dealt with the quarterly budgeting and we are in the process of getting an internal Auditor.
a. Road widening Pant and Nantdderwen.
6.1.2 Tree and Boundary Maintenance.
a. Fencing right hand side of Pont Llanio Hill.
b. Tree on Pont Llanio Hill.
Councillor Eirwen James has been voted on to the Website committee instead of Mary Pearce. Cllr Ann Jones proposed and Cllr Maria Tofani seconded.
6.3 Car Park By-laws.
a. Nothing new.
6.4 The Pound Garden
6.5 Standing Orders.
6.6 Financial Regulations.
Need to get a quote from Zurich insurance.
7. Financial Report
Current Account £ 100.00
Business Res A/c £12,053.31
a. Authorising Payments.
Maureen Davies Salary £400.00
Beddfeini Hafod 1 Funeral £400.00
b. Paid In
Head stones £ 25.00
Mr. T E Jones Funeral £ 400.00
Funeral plot £ 40.00
B.T. Payment £ 4.80
Audit completed and passed end of August
1. A letter from Miss Lisa Jones applying for the vacant seat. The Council co-opted Miss Lisa Jones to the vacant seat. The vote was unanimous. Miss Jones was invited to attend the meeting.
2. A letter from Ceredigion County Council to inform us that U1514 Garth Lane has been adopted by the Ceredigon County Council.
3. A copy of the National Requirements Check list for planning was given to the Council for information.
4. An invitation for Cllr Dafydd Lloyd Jones to attend a meeting at Ceredigion Museum.
5. An invitation for a member of the Council to attend a meeting with Cylch Caron.
6. Ceredigion County Council are undertaking a phased review of bus infrastructure across the County which includes Bus shelters. The Council have replied.
10. Matters arising from Ceredigion
The Council were informed that Ceredigion County Council will be discussing the Park and Ride scheme.
11. Village Hall and Community Centre Trustees Committee.
The Village hall committee have informed us that they are having a new kitchen put in. Also the Christmas Fair this year will be held over 2 days.
12. Ysgol Henry Richard 3-16
Nothing to report.
1. The Council have decided to ask for tenders in February next year.
14. Any other matter
1. The Council have been informed that no final decision has been made regarding the reclassification of Road Used as Public paths (48//14, 48/16 and 48/32).There will be a further consultation period one the Local Authority have published a notice modifying the original order.
2. The Council were informed that the Deacons of Bethesda Chapel would like to have a sign outside the Chapel.
3. It was decided that the Christmas dinner be held at the New Inn Llanddewi Brefi on Monday December 5th.
Date of next meeting 10th October 2016
Mae'r dudalen hon hefyd ar gael yn: Saesneg