Minutes of the Annual General Meeting of the Community Council held on Monday 15th May 2017 at 7.30 pm at the Community Centre.
Present:- Dafydd Lloyd-Jones,(Chair), John Ll Griffiths. Eirwen James, Emmanuel Kinkaid, Rhodri Evans, Caryl Haf Jones.
Councillor Lisa Jones apologised for her inability to attend.
The Council congratulated Councillor Rhodri Evans on being the representative for Llangeitho Ward on Ceredigion County Council in the election. Also congratulations was given to Rhys and Angharad Lloyd Jones on their wedding.
3. Matters arising from the minutes of the A.G.M. 2016/2017
Councillors Ann Jones, Maria Tofani and Cllr Gwynne Davies have retired from the Community Council.
4. On the proposition of the Councillor Eirwen James and seconded by Cllr John Griffiths the Council authorised the Chairman to sign the A.G.M. minutes for May 9th 2016 .
5. Report of the Council’s work for 2016/17.
6. Financial report.
7. Appointment of Chairman and Vice Chairman
Councillor Rhodri Evans was appointed Chairman proposed by Cllr Eirwen James and seconded by Cllr Emmanuel Kincaid and Cllr Eirwen James was appointed Vice-Chairman proposed by Cllr Emmanuel Kincaid.
8. Appointment of Treasurer
It was resolved that Mr Gareth Jones be re-appointed as treasurer.
9. Representative on the Playing Field Committee and Community Centre.
Councillor Eirwen James was appointed to represent the Council on this Committee.
10. Chairmans Allowance
It was resolved that the Chairman’s allowance stayed the same £50.00
11. Any other matter
This page is also available in: English