The village hall is located to the South of the village just off the Llanddewi Brefi to Ffarmers road. The Community Council are the Custodial Trustees, and the hall is run by a management committee, comprised of members representing local groups, including a member of the Community Council.
- Main Hall & Stage – capacity 120
- Middle meeting room – seating capacity 80
- Small committee room with IT facilities and broadband internet access.
- Kitchen with hot and cold water, urn.
- Snooker Room
- Changing room & showers
- Car Park Capacity – 25 spaces with disabled parking
The Hall holds Public Liability Insurance and a Valid Fire Certificate
– March 2016
Hire costs for the community (prices in brackets for out of parish) – per 4 hour session:
|Middle meeting room||£10 (£20)|
|Small committee room||£7 (£14)|
|Snooker Room||£5 (£10)|
|Changing room||£10 (£20)|
|Post:||1 Penuwch Street, Llanddewi Brefi, Tregaron SY25 6RZ.|
|Bookings and Keys:||Heather & John Collins
Ardwyn, Llanddewi Brefi, Tregaron. SY25 6RL.
This page is also available in: Welsh